About Me
Wow.. where to begin....
I am a 21 year old, newly married woman with a beautiful new baby girl. I have many interests: Music, Sign Language (Although I haven't practiced in years), interpritive dance, puppetry, and my fetish, Spanking and Domestic Discipline (if that's your thing, check out my other blog).
My high school days I participated in a Christian Ministry team that traveled the US performing. I am hoping to make a few more blogs about puppetry and sign language, and if I can figure out how, to make a dance blog with videos (if anyone has any ideas please feel free) . This is kinda my informational blog, if you have any questions for me, I welcome them. In fact send me as many as you like, I love answering questions.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.. have a great day...
I am a 21 year old, newly married woman with a beautiful new baby girl. I have many interests: Music, Sign Language (Although I haven't practiced in years), interpritive dance, puppetry, and my fetish, Spanking and Domestic Discipline (if that's your thing, check out my other blog).
My high school days I participated in a Christian Ministry team that traveled the US performing. I am hoping to make a few more blogs about puppetry and sign language, and if I can figure out how, to make a dance blog with videos (if anyone has any ideas please feel free) . This is kinda my informational blog, if you have any questions for me, I welcome them. In fact send me as many as you like, I love answering questions.
Thanks for taking the time to read this.. have a great day...

1 Comments:
At 06:35,
Anonymous said…
kendra: please write to laurey and i personnally at intercourse692000@hotmail.com very interested in hearing about your spankings. thanks
Post a Comment
<< Home